Today’s episode focuses on my big “why”: why I have taken on this podcast and how it can help you in your pathway to creative success. I hope that through sharing my experiences, giving you tips and tricks of the trade, and bringing in creative luminaries throughout the field, you will gain the insight and confidence to do what it takes to spark your passion.
Coaching, training, inspiring, and speaking with creatives on their path to business success is something that brings me joy and fulfills me. That is why I am here with you. My goal is to give you the essential tools and resources you need to avoid being overworked and undervalued. I want to help you succeed in ways that you may not have thought possible or practical.
Most importantly, I understand that you are a one-of-a-kind combination of education, expertise, experience, talent, personality, hobbies and interests. My advice will never be “one size fits all.” I’m bringing you a wealth of strategy, smart systems, tested tools and tips that you can digest and apply at your own pace and wherever you are on your journey. So grab a pen and a pad and let’s dig in!
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of not undervaluing your skills and product
- Ways to deepen your focus and expand your productivity
- Why it is so important to practice discernment in selecting clients and projects
- Tips for maintaining unique contact with your clients
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on LinkedIn and Instagram @MelissaGalt