Social media is an amazing tool that, when used correctly, can serve and support your business’ success. It is not something that you need to dedicate gobs of time to either, as long as you can use it strategically. Selecting only certain feeds to follow, setting specific goals for engagement and activity, and not overwhelming yourself by managing too many accounts are just some of the strategies I’ll be diving deeper into throughout today’s episode.
Today, I’m sharing with you 12 specific principles to follow when using social media to increase your profit. With each principle, I will also leave you with a couple of action steps you can start trying immediately to help you move forward. We are all about taking action here, and these steps are smart, targeted strategies that you can implement on your creative journey to success.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why using social media strategically is so important for your business
- What the 12 Social Media Principals of Profit are and how to implement them
- Specific action steps for each principle for a clear and actionable way forward
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love to welcome you to our creative community if you haven’t yet subscribed.
We’d truly appreciate it if you drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and helps spread the word about the podcast.
- See my resource guide to recap the information from today’s episode:
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach