On todays episode of The Affluent Creative, I have the pleasure of featuring my guest client and dear friend, Deanne Bridenstine to discuss her journey from architecture to entrepreneurship. Deanne is the principal designer and CEO of Pure Design Interiors, as well as the director of merchandising and design for Tailored Closets and Premier Garages. I’ve been so fortunate to watch her growth as a designer and am delighted to give her the opportunity to share her insights and journey with you.
Throughout our conversation, we dive into her strategic approach towards sustainable growth and how transforming Pure Design into a boutique firm has been instrumental in reaching her revenue goals. Deanne also talks about the significant impact her partnership with Tailored Living has had on her business. We uncover Deanne’s trials and triumphs in transitioning from the corporate world to owning a small business in the home building industry.
She details how she overcame networking fears and learned to capitalize on current trends in closet and garage organization systems in a way that was pivotal for her partnership with Tailored Closets and Premier Garages. Deanne also shares her remote work experiences in Venice and West Africa, and the benefits of breaking away from routine for motivation. Deanne is a wealth of practical knowledge and you are not going to want to miss our conversation. Join us as we embark on this enlightening journey where creativity, design, and business intersect!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Deanne Bridenstine’s transition from architecture to entrepreneurship
- How she transformed Pure Design into a boutique firm
- Her strategies for sustainable growth within design firms
- Deanne’s experiences in overcoming networking fears when transitioning from corporate to small business ownership
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- For more information about Deanne, check out her company websites: https://tailoredcloset.com/ and https://www.premiergarage.com/
- For more information about The Affluent Creative, check out my website www.melissagalt.com
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach