As a creative business owner, it’s crucial to regularly check in with your practice to ensure you’re on the right track toward success. One effective way to do this is by asking yourself a few questions every week which can help you identify areas for improvement, celebrate your achievements, and maintain a healthy balance between your personal and professional life. There are so many ways that you may not be allowing your business to flourish to its full potential if you aren’t regularly reflecting on what is working for it and what is not.
Today, I’m sharing with you the 7.5 essential questions that you should be asking yourself weekly to supercharge your design practice and boost both productivity and profits as well as your own joy and creativity. These questions touch on the importance of delegation, assembling a stellar, cross-trained team, and concentrating on your zone of genius to avoid burnout and cultivate a thriving creative business. Taking the time to implement these good practices in a weekly reflection will help you to find your flow and allow it to carry you to new heights in your business where you are excited and connected in everything you do.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of checking in and reflecting on your business practices regularly
- Why you should probably be delegating more
- How embracing interruptions and disruptions can rekindle your creativity
- The power of vision boards in helping you to stay goal-oriented and excited
04:22 How to leverage team members’ zones of genius effectively.
06:33 Elevating yourself, setting boundaries, and learning how to focus
18:05 Maximizing your marketing engines for quality lead generation
24:28 Reflecting on your growth and learning new things
31:35 Regularly fostering relationships with non-competing partners
37:20 Considering coaching to resolve business and personal issues
45:28 How to involve clients in vision manifestation – feel the energy.
46:29 Review and reflect on your design practice
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Check out my downloadable resource to see these questions in action: https://melissagalt.kartra.com/page/podcast-downloads-weekly-questions-grow
- For more information about The Affluent Creative, check out my website www.melissagalt.com
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach