When you are gearing up to begin the design discovery process with a new client, one of the best investments to provide them with is a welcome kit. A welcome kit provides your client with a glimpse into you and your team, social proof of your work, and a peek into your design process and pricing. You want to provide your future client with a preview of the perks they will receive when working with you and information to help them consider their potential investment.
There’s a lot of debate on what to include in a welcome kit and how to present it to a client. One thing is for sure–it needs to be easy to navigate and read, beautifully presented, and filled with testimonial proof of your creative genius. Today, I am walking you through the steps to put together an incredibly attractive and informative welcome kit that is going to win clients at first look.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to tier your welcome kit for every level of client
- What to include in a welcome kit to make it informational and clear
- The importance of taking a sensory approach when packaging and selecting your welcome kit materials
- Why using client-friendly language throughout is necessary for securing clients
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love to welcome you to our creative community, if you haven’t yet subscribed.
We’d truly appreciate it if you drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and spreads the word about the podcast.
- Take a peek HERE for welcome kit design inspiration.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok @MelissaGalt