When aiming for success, sometimes the biggest obstacles are your own personal thoughts and beliefs. Whether you are limiting yourself, doubting yourself, or just not pushing yourself hard enough, all of these can hold you back from the greatness that you are so capable of!
That’s where the Three Gs of Success will help. I’m talking about Gratitude, Goals, and Grit, in that order. These three qualities are so important in pushing yourself to become the best creative that you can be. You need to show gratitude for the successes you’ve already had, set goals for the success you want to achieve, and have grit to face the challenges ahead.
In today’s episode, I am diving into what the Three Gs of Success look like, why they are so important in helping you achieve success, and how to incorporate them into your daily life.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How practicing gratitude in your daily life can shift your thinking towards success
- Why it is so important to set specific and ambitious goals for yourself
- How building grit can help yourself learn to tackle obstacles in the way of your success
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love to welcome you to our creative community, if you haven’t yet subscribed.
We’d truly appreciate it if you drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and spreads the word about the podcast.
- Download the Secret Super App
- Try out the Five Minute Gratitude Journal
- Get your own Gratitude Jar
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach