Ever wondered why some client interactions leave you feeling frustrated and undervalued? The answer may lie in how you manage the design process for your clients. On today’s episode, we’re all about taking command and elevating your client interactions to streamline your design process. I’ll share insights from my decades of design experience to help remind you why you should be the one in control of the project, not your clients.
First, we delve into leading our clients as affluent creatives. We discuss the importance of taking charge of the discovery process and not allowing your clients to steamroll the project out of your creative direction. I share strategies for standing your ground, reinforcing your expertise, and leading the project to successful completion. We’ll also focus on streamlining selections, procurements, and installations, and how to combat decision-making fatigue.
Listen in today for my actionable advice on how to navigate client relationships with grace and confidence, leading them to their desired interior destination and beyond. This episode is packed with value, and I can’t wait for you to listen in!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why you need to take the lead in the discovery process
- How standing your ground in agreement negotiations can reinforce your expertise and pave the way to successful project completion
- Ways to streamline your design process
- Smart strategies that you can use to more effectively manage the delivery and placement of your clients’ pieces
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- For more information about The Affluent Creative, check out my website www.melissagalt.com
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach