Get ready to be captivated by Jenna Wedemeyer of Schnabel Interiors as she dishes on her journey from nearly burning out to finding the perfect work-life balance and uplifting her business. Jenna’s narrative of finding joy in horse riding, reconnecting with a long-lost sweetheart, and successfully moving her life and business proves that personal happiness can coexist with professional accomplishment.
Jenna and I plunge into deep discussions about the significant aspects of business investment and how she leveraged her education to fuel her design business. Our conversation takes you through the art of forming client relationships and setting boundaries, to managing a website that reflects your brand. Jenna’s penchant for minimalism and decluttering, and her expertise in the design market’s dynamics provide a fresh perspective in the field.
Jenna and I also delve into the essence of networking and partnerships in scaling a business. Our conversation sheds light on the changing resources for designers and the increasing importance of forging meaningful connections with other professionals. Jenna’s experience with the value of having a mentor to guide your entrepreneurial journey will inspire you to take risks and find others to help you explore your potential. So, sit back and let Jenna’s story motivate you to create your dream creative business.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Jenna Wedemeyer’s transition from burnout to achieving work-life balance and business success
- How personal happiness and professional accomplishment can coexist
- What the changing landscape of resources means for designers
- The importance of forging meaningful connections with other professionals
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- For more information about The Affluent Creative, check out my website www.melissagalt.com
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach