Ever wondered how your fashion choices could determine your success? Today, we’re exploring the power of aligning values with your ideal clients rather than hard-selling and how your style choices – from your wardrobe to your eyewear – can impact your brand’s image. We’re looking at the undeniable allure of fascination–which is why making an outrageous eyewear statement, for example, could actually be a game-changer for your business, taking cues from icons like Elton John and Iris Apfel.
Who knew that your choice of car, jewelry, and even technology could narrate your brand’s story? Whether it be your snazzy watch, architectural jewelry, or the sleek car you drive, these factors all contribute to your brand’s narrative. Learn how to harness these elements and reflect your brand’s ethos powerfully. Drawing inspiration from the successful designer Peter Marino, we’ll learn how to think, dress, and act out of the box. We’ll also delve into the often overlooked aspects of our lives – our phone cases, ringtones, and screensavers – and how they silently communicate our brand to the world.
It’s not just about what you wear; it’s about crafting a brand wardrobe that speaks volumes. Tune in as I share my journey of breaking away from a signature look to create a new wardrobe that better aligns with my brand identity. We’ll take a closer look at the concept of a ‘brand wardrobe’ and understand how a support network plays a pivotal role in building your business. Wrapping up, we’ll explore the benefits of subscribing and sharing the podcast and how you can interact with me directly. Let’s take this captivating journey together and step closer to becoming an affluent creative!
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of creating a remarkable and recognizable brand image through fashion and personal style
- The impact that personal choices like eyewear, jewelry, cars, and technology can have on your brand image
- Tips on crafting a ‘brand wardrobe’ that aligns with your brand identity
- How to use tech and business cards to effectively represent your brand
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- For more information about The Affluent Creative, check out my website www.melissagalt.com
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach