As a creative, one of your biggest assets is your talent. You have the ability to envision, create, and orchestrate things in ways that others might deem impossible for themselves. This is your scope of genius and it is something you really need to lean into within your design practice.
When your clients see your expertise, they treat your services differently. You essentially become a superhero: someone who can anticipate and identify their problems and find creative solutions for them in ways they could never do on their own. This elevates your clients’ experience of design and makes them willing to invest far more into the project because they truly understand and appreciate the impact your designs have on their daily lives.
In today’s episode, I’m going to share with you how to become a superhero for your design clients. We are covering the ups and downs of positioning yourself as an expert in their home and just how powerfully you can leverage your expertise throughout the process.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to have conversations that deliver cash to you and comfort to your clients
- The three universal problems you solve with every design and why they matter
- How to turn any furniture piece into a life-changing piece that clients can’t resist
- The crazy simple communication skill that every client wishes you had
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach