Often we are presented with opportunities that seem too good to pass up. We may automatically say yes, but then find out later that it wasn’t the fit we thought it was. Next time you find yourself in such a quandary try this simple test for yes:
* Is the timing right for me to take this opportunity?
* Does this opportunity fit my true life and business purpose?
* What is my intention in accepting this opportunity?
* Do I have the time and energy to devote to this opportunity?
* Does this opportunity further my life experiences or is it a detour?
If your answer to any of the above questions is either NO or MAYBE then you need to do more research before accepting the opportunity at hand. Remember, “When one door closes, another opens.”