Today, we are diving into our next installment on the onboarding and hiring process: when and how to outsource online. Outsourcing is about hiring digital remote talent to help you in your business.
Because remote talent is flexible and can be hired out on an as-needed basis, using online outsourcing keeps you nimble in both uncertain times and wonderful times. You’re not locked into a commitment of hours per week, you don’t have benefits to pay, and you don’t have vacation time to consider. For all of these reasons, it can be extremely cost-effective.
In today’s episode, we are digging into the ins and outs of hiring remote talent. I’ll share my recommendations for the types of work to be outsourced, when outsourcing can be especially beneficial for your practice, how to properly vet your sources and candidates, and so much more.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The types of work you should consider outsourcing
- Resources to use when looking for remote freelancing work
- Best practices for filtering through remote candidates
- What to include in your outsourced job posting and onboarding process
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love to welcome you to our creative community if you haven’t yet subscribed.
We’d truly appreciate it if you drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and helps spread the word about the podcast.
- View and download all the resources mentioned in today’s episode HERE.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach