In this episode of The Affluent Creative, I’m sharing some fun tricks and tips for how to sell the design dream. In my experience, taking a new client from a prospect to a VIP is a process of courtship. It is all about the romance and the wooing that needs to take place for your client. And to navigate that place most successfully, you need to learn how to use the correct language to paint a picture of the transformation you’re going to deliver for them.
You want to create that vision in a way that they can see it, smell it, taste it, feel it, and hear it. A lot of this comes down to using sensory language to make a journey of all five senses for your client throughout the whole design process.
Interior Design truly does encompass every sense. I want you to harness your creativity to turn your design brand and process into a multi-sensory experience. We’re diving in today with methods to help you create that luxurious design journey for your clients.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How using sensory language can elevate the entire design experience for your client
- Examples of creative phrases you can incorporate into your vocabulary to romance your designs
- The impact that experiencing high-end, luxury goods has on your ability to present them effectively
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach