We’re quickly approaching the eve of this spring’s High Point Market so on today’s episode, I’m diving in with some tips on how to maximize your High Point Market experience. High Point is the world’s largest furniture market with 12 million square feet of showroom. Whether you’ve been before or you’re a complete newbie planning your very first visit, it is going to be an epic experience–but you always need to go in with a plan.
I want your experience at High Point to be stress free so you can experience all that it has to offer you as a creative person. High Point is one of those rare places where you really can connect with designers at every level of the market and from anywhere in the world. When you are around your people you can let your guard down, share your personal expertise and learn from others. It’s an amazing place to refresh and just see what is out there. My goal is to prepare you for the experience and lend you some of my expert tips for getting around, planning your visit, and making the most of your time there, so that you can enjoy all the excitement of high Point and none of the stress.
There are a bunch of resources linked in the show notes for you to take advantage of throughout your visit. I am also sharing where you can find me at High Point, because I’ve got some cool stuff going on that you probably want in on!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Where to find me and the exciting opportunites I’m offering throughout the weekend
- Recommendations for my personal favorite showrooms, social experiences, and more
- Guides to follow to maximize your experience at High Point
- The importance of expanding your vendors and getting a head start by planning before heading into High Point
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Friday, April 21, 9-4 +(BONUS destination with celebration)
- VIP HPMKT Tour with Melissa (Vendors You Didn’t Know Existed and Now Can’t Live Without)
- Just 1 SEAT LEFT! + SWAG BAGS
- Saturday, April 22, 10-11am Training + 11am-Noon Meetup
- How to Set Flat Rates to Earn More with Less Stress, UNIVERSAL FURNITURE
- Sunday, April 23, 10-11am Training
- The Ultimate Sourcing System to Save Time & Get the Best Product, CODARUS, Broad Hall
- Monday, April 24, 2-3pm Training + 3-4pm Book Signing “Marketing Luxury Design: Attracting Affluent Clients”
- Playground for Profit: Marketing that Gets You, Clients, While You’re Having Fun:
- Tuesday, April 25, 10-11am Training
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach