Time is our greatest non-renewable resource. There never seems to be enough of it, but worrying about not having enough time only limits you further. When we worry about feeling overwhelmed or lacking the hours in a day to get everything accomplished, we give into the kind of time-shrinking thoughts that interfere with our productivity. Today, I want you to identify your limiting beliefs around time to take better control of your time once and for all.
In today’s episode, I am diving into the best ways to increase your productivity and manage your behaviors around time. This does not mean making you busier! Instead, we’ll look at the difference between being busy and being productive and how shifting our mindset from time-shrinking thoughts to time-enhancing thoughts will unlock a healthier approach to time management. I want to pull you out of the busy trap and shift your gears and get you into being more productive and more profitable.
I will also share my best strategies for identifying those revenue rabbit holes or areas where you are losing precious time that you may not even be aware of. We may not be able to manage time itself, but we can always manage our behaviors around time. Learning this distinction will put you on the first step to revolutionizing your scheduling and reclaiming your time.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to be productive beyond being busy
- Ways to replace your time-shrinking thoughts with time-expanding ones
- The benefits of time tracking and time blocking
- Why honoring your boundaries is one of the most important components to healthy time management skills
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- When you’re ready to take your design practice to the next level, explore your expert coaching and training options with Melissa Galt.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn @MelissaGalt and TikTok @MelissaGaltBusinessCoach